jueves, 27 de octubre de 2022

Motorcycle festival

 Hello everyone, I'm in a motorcycle park at a motorcycle festival and boy is that fun



I've done a lot of exciting things. I have rented a motorcycle to participate in one of the competitions that will be held. I am also going to participate in the motocross race where I will clearly get very dirty. For today, I'm just going to sign up and get ready because tomorrow is going to be a big day and I'm really excited!



The weather was very cold as it was the rainy season and the ground was very muddy. So it was decided to postpone the normal motorcycle race and only do the motocross races so as not to leave people waiting any longer.



I prepared myself with everything I needed to prepare the motorcycle and the race began, many people fell due to the excess of mud that I fell twice since it was more muddy than normal, I ended up in 2nd place although the best hopefully and very soon, the I'm having a great time.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Motorcycle festival

 Hello everyone, I'm in a motorcycle park at a motorcycle festival and boy is that fun I've done a lot of exciting things. I have re...